Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Nano composites and its applications
2. Semiconductor/graphene nanocomposites: Synthesize, Characterization, and Applications
3. Nanomaterials as catalyst
4. Nanoscience and its role in the Solar Collectors Future
5. Electrochemical conversion of carbon dioxide to carbon monoxide using nanomaterials based cathodic systems"
6. Green Nanotechnology – A Road Map To Safer Nanomaterials
7. Nanobiosensors based on graphene electrodes: recent trends and future applications
8. Applications of Nanofibers in Tissue Engineering
9. Role of Nanomaterials in Analytical Chemistry: trace metal analysis
10. Comparative study on effect of metallic nanoparticles in drug delivery against MCF-7 cell line
11. Nanomaterials toxicity: A challenge to end users
12. Biomedical applications of Magnetic nanomaterials
13. Carbon Nanotube Tube Filled Polymer Nanocomposites and their Applications in Tissue Engineering
14. Nanoenabled immunosensors for point-of-care diagnosis of cancer
15. Cellulose nanocrystals for health care applications: A perspective on waste to wealth
Applications of Nanomaterials: Advances and Key Technologies discusses the latest advancements in the synthesis of various types of nanomaterials. The book's main objective is to provide a comprehensive review regarding the latest advances in synthesis protocols that includes up-to-date data records on the synthesis of all kinds of inorganic nanostructures using various physical and chemical methods. The synthesis of all important nanomaterials, such as carbon nanostructures, Core-shell Quantum dots, Metal and metal oxide nanostructures, Nanoferrites, polymer nanostructures, nanofibers, and smart nanomaterials are discussed, making this a one-stop reference resource on research accomplishments in this area.
Leading researchers from industry, academia, government and private research institutions across the globe have contributed to the book. Academics, researchers, scientists, engineers and students working in the field of polymer nanocomposites will benefit from its solutions for material problems.
- Provides an up-to-date data record on the synthesis of all kinds of organic and inorganic nanostructures using various physical and chemical methods
- Presents the latest advances in synthesis protocols
- Includes the latest techniques used in the physical and chemical characterization of nanomaterials
- Covers the characterization of all the important materials groups, such as carbon nanostructures, core-shell quantum dots, metal and metal oxide nanostructures, nanoferrites, polymer nanostructures and nanofibers
Academic and industrial researchers working in the areas of nanotechnology and materials science, and post-doctoral students
- No. of pages:
- © Woodhead Publishing 2018
- 22nd June 2018
- Woodhead Publishing
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Sneha Mohan is currently working as Research Associate in Centre for Nanomaterials Science Research, University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa . She did her PhD in Chemistry with specialization in Nanomaterials from Cape Peninsula University of technology together with International and Interuniversity centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, India. She has more than 15 international publications and 3 book chapters in her credit. She has presented her work in various international conferences and national conferences. Her research interest includes synthesis and applications of various nanomaterials and composites including sensing and catalytic activity.
Centre for Nanomaterials Science Research, University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa & International and Interuniversity Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala 686560, India
Prof Oluwatobi S Oluwafemi is an NRF rated researcher and actively involved in research in the area of nanotechnology. He is a Professor at the Department of Applied Chemistry, University of Johannesburg, Doornfontein Campus, South Africa. He has published many papers in internationally recognized journals and has presented at several professional meetings both local and internationally. He is a fellow of many professional bodies, a reviewer for many international journals, and has received many awards for his excellent work in material research both local and international. His current research interests include green synthesis and application of nanomaterials in medicine, water treatment and fabrication of device.
Department of Applied Chemistry, Centre for Nanomaterials Science Research, University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa
Dr. Nandakumar Kalarikkal is an Associate Professor at School of Pure and Applied Physics and Joint Director of International and Inter University Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India. His research activities involve applications of nanostructured materials, laser plasma, phase transitions, etc. He is the recipient of research fellowships and associateships from prestigious government organizations such as the Department of Science and Technology and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research of Government of India. He has active collaboration with national and international scientific institutions in India, South Africa, Slovenia, Canada, France, Germany, Malaysia, Australia and US. He has more than 130 publications in peer reviewed journals. He has also co-edited 9 books of scientific interest and co-authored many book chapters
International and Inter University Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.