Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
2. Materials for Fluoropolymer Films and Sheets
3. PTFE Films
4. Manufacturing Methods for the Production of Films from Melt-Processible Fluoropolymers
5. Manufacturing Methods for the Production of Films from Polyvinyl Fluoride
6. Secondary Processing of Fluoropolymer Films
7. Testing of Fluoropolymer Films
8. Safety, Hygiene, Disposal, Recycling of Fluoropolymer Films
9. PTFE Films, Typical Properties and Applications
10. FEP Films, Typical Properties and Applications
11. PFA and MFA Films, Typical Properties and Applications
12. ETFE Films, Typical Properties and Applications
13. PCTFE Films, Typical Properties and Applications
14. ECTFE Films, Typical Properties and Applications
15. PVDF Films, Typical Properties and Applications
16. THV Films, Typical Properties and Applications
17. Teflon® AF Films, Typical Properties and Applications
18. DAI-EL™ T-530 Films, Typical Properties and Applications
19. PVF Films, Typical Properties and Applications
20. Commercial Grades of Fluoropolymer Films
21. Applications for Commercial Fluoropolymer Films
1. Major Fluoropolymer Film Manufacturers and Suppliers
2. Trade Names of Common Commercial Fluoropolymers
3. Acronyms and Abbreviations
4. Glossary of Terms
6. Tedlar® Film Designation Guide
Applications of Fluoropolymer Films: Properties, Processing, and Products presents an overview of fluoropolymer films, manufacturing methods, typical properties, and commercial grades for each type of fluoropolymer film. The second part of the book is uniquely focused on the applications of fluoropolymer films, with detailed information on their use in cutting-edge items across major industries, including aerospace and automotive, architectural, chemical processing, construction, consumer products, electronics, food packaging, pharmaceuticals and solar energy.
- Presents a focused approach on the practical applications of fluoropolymer films, supporting their use in state-of-the-art products across a range of industries
- Contains detailed coverage of manufacturing methods, properties and commercial grades for fluoropolymer films
- Unlocks the potential of the advanced properties offered by fluoropolymer films
Industry: Engineers, designers, scientists, and R&D professionals involved in the development of fluoropolymers and/or polymer films, or manufacturing products that use fluoropolymer films. Academia: Advanced students, researchers and scientists in polymer chemistry, polymer science and engineering, chemical engineering, and processing technology
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 2020
- 1st January 2020
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
Jiri G. Drobny is President of Drobny Polymer Associates, and former Adjunct Faculty of Plastics Engineering at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell. Drobny is an active educator, lecturer, writer, and internationally known consultant. His career spans more than 40 years in the rubber and plastic processing industry, mainly in research and development with senior and executive responsibilities.
Drobny Polymer Associates, Inc.