Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Recent advances in NMR crystallography and polymorphism
Scott A. Southern and David L. Bryce
2. Solid-state NMR spectroscopy of microcrystalline proteins
Jodi Kraus, Sucharita Sarkar, Caitlin M. Quin and Tatyana Polenova
3. Developments in benchtop NMR spectroscopy 2015-2020
Janelle Giberson, Julia Scicluna, Nicole Legge and James Longstaffe
4. Simultaneous acquisition of multiple fast MAS solid-state NMR experiments via orphan spin polarization
Tata Gopinath and Gianluigi Veglia
5. Local dynamics in hybrid perovskites by solid state NMR
Igor L. Moudrakovski
6. ³¹P NMR coordination shifts in transition metal complexes with heterocycles containing phosphorus—Update for 2012-20
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 102 has established itself as a premier resource for both specialists and non-specialists who are looking to become familiar with new techniques and applications pertaining to NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves as the premier resource for learning the new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all aspects of molecular science, including MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 25th February 2021
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.