Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Recent Developments in the accurate measurement of NMR Transverse Relaxation Times
2. NMR Studies of the Binding and Dynamics of Ionic Liquids with Proteins
3. Recent Developments in 1HNMR Relaxometry
4. Solid State 19F NMR Studies of Oriented Peptides
5. Applications of Nuclides other than 1H and 13C in Solid State NMR Studies of Pharmaceuticals
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 99, provides an in-depth accounting of progress in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its many applications. Specific chapters in this new release include Recent Developments in the accurate measurement of NMR Transverse Relaxation Times, NMR Studies of the Binding and Dynamics of Ionic Liquids with Proteins, Recent Developments in 1HNMR Relaxometry, Solid State 19F NMR Studies of Oriented Peptides, and Applications of Nuclides other than 1H and 13C in Solid State NMR Studies of Pharmaceuticals.
- Serves as the premier resource for learning the new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all aspects of molecular science, including MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st March 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK