Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Accurate NMR Determinations of Proton–Proton Distances
Sandor Boros, Zoltán Gáspári and Gyula Batta
2. Recent Solid-State NMR Studies of Hydrated Lipid Membranes
Yuichi Umegawa, Nobuaki Matsumori and Michio Murata
3. Lateral Diffusion and NMR
Peter M. Macdonald and Angel Lai
4. Recent Developments in NMR Studies of Aluminophosphates
Hiroki Nagashima, Charlotte Martineau-Corcos, Grégory Tricot, Julien Trébosc, Frédérique Pourpoint, Jean-Paul Amoureux and Olivier Lafon
5. 17O NMR as a Tool in Discrete Metal Oxide Cluster Chemistry
C. André Ohlin and William H. Casey
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 94, provides a thorough accounting of progress in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its applications in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required, and in which the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Updates in this new release include sections on 31PNMR Studies of Lateral Diffusion, Progress in the Accurate Determination of 1H-1H Distances by NMR Procedures, Recent Solid State NMR Studies of Hydrated Lipid Membranes, and Recent Advances in 17O NMR Studies.
This book has established itself as a premier means for both specialists and non-specialists who are looking to become familiar with new techniques and applications pertaining to NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves as the premier resource for learning the new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all aspects of molecular science, including MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 24th February 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.