Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. The DEPT Experiment and Some of Its Useful Variants
Hedvika Primasova, Peter Bigler and Julien Furrer
2. NMR Studies of Organic Aerosols
Regina M. B. O. Duarte and Armando C. Duarte
3. Recent NMR Studies of Thermoelectric Materials
Ali A. Sirusi and Joseph H. Ross Jr.
4. Nonlinear Effects in NMR
Matthias Bechmann and Norbert Müller
5. Applications of Solid-State 43Ca Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Superconductors, Glasses, Biomaterials, and NMR Crystallography
Cory M. Widdifield
6. Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy: The Magic Wand to View Bone at Nanoscopic Resolution
Kamal H. Mroue, Akhila Viswan, Neeraj Sinha and Ayyalusamy Ramamoorthy
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 92 provides a thorough and in-depth accounting of progress in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its many applications. Topics presented include new chapters on The DEPT Experiment and Some of Its Useful Variants, NMR Studies of Organic Aerosols, Recent NMR Studies of Thermoelectric Materials, Nonlinear Effects in NMR, Applications of Solid-State 43 Ca Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Superconductors, Glasses, Biomaterials, and NMR Crystallography, and Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy: The Magic Wand to View Bone at Nanoscopic Resolution.
This book has established itself as a premier means for both specialists and non-specialists who are looking to become familiar with new techniques and applications pertaining to NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves as the premier resource for learning the new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all aspects of molecular science, including MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 23rd August 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.