Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Multiple Quantum NMR OF Partially Aligned Molecules (L.D. Field).
- Solid-state NMR studies of molecular motion (M.J. Duer).
- NMR Studies of Phase Transitions (C. Odin).
- Application of Multi-way Analysis to 2D NMR Data (H.T. Pedersen et al.).
- High Resolution Protein Structure Determination by NMR (Hiroyuki Takashima).
Volume 59 of Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy contains current accounts of the many active, and exciting, areas of research which have a crucial dependence on NMR measurements. Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has grown to such importance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science where precise structural determination is required and where the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and nonspecialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
- Includes comprehensive review articles on NMR Spectroscopy
- NMR is used in all branches of science
- No other technique has grown to such importance as NMR Spectroscopy in recent years
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2006
- 11th October 2006
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK