* NMR is used in all branches of science
* No other technique has grown to such importance as NMR Spectroscopy in recent years
Table of Contents
- 1. Advances in Probe Design for Protein NMR (A. Webb).
2. Diffusion in Soft Polymer Systems as Approached by Field Gradient NMR (Y.Yamane et al.).
3. How Far Can the Sensitivity of NMR be Increased? (Toshimichi Fujiwara, Ayyalusamy Ramamoorthy).
4. Applications of Low-Field NMR to Food Science (B.P. Hills).
5. Residual Dipolar Couplings: Measurements and Applications to Biomolecular Studies (Weidong Hu, Lincong Wang).
- No. of pages: 320
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2006
- Published: May 10, 2006
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080461984