* NMR is used in all branches of science
* No other technique has grown to such importance as NMR Spectroscopy in recent years
Table of Contents
- Preface (G.A. Webb).
1. Small Volume and High Sensitivity NMR Probes (G. E. Martin).
2. Solution-and Solid-State NMR Studies of Eight-and Nine-Membered Medium Ring Cis-Cycloalkene Stereochemistry (R. Glaser et al.).
3. Continuous-Wave NMR Imaging in the Solid State (A.J. Fagan, D.J. Lurie).
4. Methods and Applications of Quantitative MRI (J.-M. Bonny).
5. Secondary Relaxation Processes in Molecular Glasses Studied by NMR Spectroscopy (M. Vogel et al.).
- No. of pages: 318
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2005
- Published: September 21, 2005
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080458168
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780125054560