* NMR is used in all branches of science
* No other technique has grown to such importance as NMR Spectroscopy in recent years
Table of Contents
- Preface (G.A. Webb).
1. Long-Range 1H-15N Heteronuclear Shift Correlation (G.E. Martin, A.J. Williams).
2. Magic-Angle-Spinning Solid-State NMR Applied to Polypeptides and Proteins (C.E. Hughes, M. Baldus).
3. NMR Studies of Dynamic Processes in Organic Solids (D. Reichert).
4. NMR Studies of Nanoparticles (C. Mayer).
5. Microscopy in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (P.T. Narasimhan, R.E. Jacobs).
6. Applications of Optical Pumping and Polarization Techniques in NMR. I. Optical Nuclear Polarization in Molecular Crystals (B.M. Goodson).
- No. of pages: 385
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2005
- Published: June 2, 2005
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780125054553