Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- 129 Xe NMR Studies of Xenon Adsorption
- NMR Studies for Mapping Structure and Dynamics of Nucleosides in Water
- Time Domain NMR Applied to Food Products
- From Helical Jump to Chain Diffusion – Solid State NMR Study of Chain Dynamics in Semi-crystalline Polymers
- K. V. Romanenko
- Bernard Ancian
- J. V. Duynhoven
- Qun Chen
In recent years, no other technique has gained such significance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required and in which the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and non-specialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
- Provides updates on the latest developments in NMR spectroscopy
- Includes comprehensive review articles
- Highlights the increasing importance of NMR spectroscopy as a technique for structural determination
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 26th February 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
"An eclectic and timely collection of reviews on recent advances and hot topics in nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. ...faithful in citing seminal literature and past reviews, while including most, if not all, recent work in the past 10 years. For those who have an interest in NMR spectroscopy, this book would be an excellent resource." --JOURNAL OF AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.