- Provides updates on the latest developments in NMR spectroscopy
- Includes comprehensive review articles
- Highlights the increasing importance of NMR spectroscopy as a technique for structural determination
Table of Contents
- Resolution enhancement in in vivo NMR spectroscopy (C. Faber).
Spin echo NMR di®usion studies (F. Stallmach, P. Galvosas).
Recent advances in theoretical calculations of indirect spin-spin coupling constants (L.B. Krivdin, R.H. Contreras).
Solid-state NMR studies on semicrystalline polymers (Qun Chen, Hiromichi Kurosu).
Selective NMR excitations in chiral analysis (J. Farjon et al.).
- No. of pages: 312
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2007
- Published: May 9, 2007
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080475875
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123739186
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy"