1. New variants of the ADEQUATE experiments
Josep Sauri, Ikenna E. Ndukwe, Mikhail Reibarkh, Yizhou Liu, R. Thomas Williamson and Gary E. Martin
2. 7Li spin-echo NMR diffusion studies
3. Diffusion NMR spectroscopy applied to coordination and organometallic compounds
Alvaro Raya Barón, Pascual Ona-Burgos and Ignacio Fernandez
4. Recent developments in the use of one bond C-C couplings in structure determination
James K. Harper and Giovanna M. Pope
5. Magnetic resonance applications in food analysis
Fenfen Tang, Morgan Vasas, Emmanouil Hatzakis and Apostolos Spyros
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 98, provides an in-depth accounting of progress in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its many applications. In recent years, no other technique has gained as much significance. It is also used in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required, and in which the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. This book has established itself as a premier resource for both specialists and non-specialists who are looking to become familiar with new techniques and applications pertaining to NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves as the premier resource for learning the new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all aspects of molecular science, including MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 1st October 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK