Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. The Protosome: A Useful Artifact for Protein Purification
2. Ethanol Toxicity and Ethanol Tolerance in Yeasts
3. Bioseparation by Cartridge Chromatography
4. Concentration Polarization and Shear Deactivation of Protein during Ultrafiltration/Diafiltration
5. Chromatographie Purification of Semisynthetic Beta-Lactam Antibiotics
6. Regulation of Cellulolytic Activity
7. Computer Aids for Teaching Biotechnology
8. Steroid Bioconversions: One Industrial Perspective
9. Solubilizing Cellulosic Materials by Alkali-Cooking for Anaerobic Methane Production
10. Surface Adsorption and Reaction Kinetics of Enzymatic Cellulose Hydrolysis in a Column Reactor
11. Cellulose Pretreatments: Technology and Techniques
Annual Reports on Fermentation Processes, Volume 8 emphasizes the significant developments in fermentation processes.
This book discusses the formation of protosomes with yeast proteins, kinetics of the inhibition of yeast growth and fermentation by ethanol, and bioseparation by cartridge chromatography. The concentration polarization and shear deactivation of protein during ultrafiltration/diafiltration and chromatographic purification of semisynthetic beta-lactam antibiotics are also elaborated. This publication likewise covers the regulation of cellulolytic activity, computer aids for teaching biotechnology, and steroid bioconversions. Other topics include the cellulose pretreatments and modeling of adsorption kinetics of cellulases in cellulose column.
This volume is useful to students and researchers conducting work on fermentation research and developments.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1985
- 10th December 1985
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.