Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Aeration and Mixing in Fermentation
3. Amino Acids and Nucleic Acid-Related Compounds
4. Recombinant DNA Systems for Application to Antibiotic Fermentation in Streptomyces
5. Review of Methods for the Measurement of Oxygen Transfer in Microbial Systems
6. The Growth and Dynamics of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
7. Thermophilic Saccharide Fermentations
8. Computer Applications for Analysis and Control of Fermentation
9. Research Publication in Biotechnology: An Appraisal
Annual Reports on Fermentation Processes, Volume 5 reviews fermentation research and developments.
This book discusses the aeration and mixing in fermentation, growth and enzyme production, and production of nucleic acid-related compounds. The recombinant DNA systems for application to antibiotic fermentation in Streptomyces, methods for the measurement of oxygen transfer in microbial systems, and growth and dynamics of Saccharomyces cerevisiae are also elaborated. This text likewise covers the thermophilic saccharide fermentations and fermentation process modeling and control. Other topics include the biochemical engineering aspects of amino acids and nucleosides fermentation, metabolism of glucose, and fermentation process analysis.
This volume is suitable for students and researchers concerned with the significant developments in fermentation processes.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1982
- 28th April 1982
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.