Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- List of Journals Abstracted
- Glossary of Abbreviations
- I: Carbon-Carbon Bond Forming Reactions
- I.A Carbon - Carbon Single Bonds
- I.B Carbon-Carbon Double Bonds
- I.C Carbon-Carbon Triple Bonds
- I.D Cyclopropanations
- I.E Thermal and Photochemical Reactions
- I.F Aromatic Substitutions Forming a New Carbon-Carbon Bond
- I.G Synthesis via Organometallics
- I.H Rearrangements
- II: Oxidations
- II.A C-O Oxidations
- II.B C-H Oxidations
- II.C C-N Oxidations
- II.D Amine Oxidations
- II.E Sulfur Oxidations
- II.F Oxidative Additions to C-C Multiple Bonds
- II.G Phenol-Quinone Oxidations
- II.H Dehydrogenations
- II.I Other Oxidations
- III: Reductions
- III.A C=O Reductions (see akso III.F.1)
- III.B C-N Multiple Bond Reductions
- III.C Reduction of Sulfur Compounds
- III.D N-O Reduction
- III.E C-C Multiple Bond Reductions
- III.F Hetero Bond Reductions
- III.G Reductive Cleavages
- III.H Reduction of Azides
- III.I Other Reductions
- IV: Synthesis of Heterocycles
- IV.A Oxiranes, Aziridines and Thiiranes
- IV.B Oxetanes, Azetidines and Thietanes
- IV.C Lactams
- IV.D Lactones
- IV.E Furans and Thiophenes
- IV.F Pyrroles, Indoles, etc
- IV.G Pyridines, Quinolines, etc
- IV.H Pyrans, Pyrones and Sulfur Analogues
- IV.I Other Heterocycles with One Heteroatom
- IV.J Heterocycles with a Bridgehead Heteroatom
- IV.K Heterocycles with Two or More Heteroatoms
- IV.L Other Heterocycles
- IV.M Reviews
- V: Protecting Groups
- V.A Aldehyde and Ketone Protecting Groups
- V.B Amino Acid Protecting Groups
- V.C Amine Protecting Groups
- V.D Carboxyl Protecting Groups
- V.E Hydroxyl Protecting Groups
- V.F Other Protecting Groups
- VI: Useful Synthetic Preparations
- VI.A Functional Group Preparations
- VI.B Additions to Alkenes and Alkynes
- VI.C Boron Compounds
- VI.D Nucleosides, Nucleotides, etc
- VI.E Phosphorus, Selenium and Tellurium Compounds
- VI.F Silicon Compounds
- VI.G Sulfur Compounds
- VI.H Tin Compounds
- VII: Reviews
- VII.A Techniques
- VII.B Asymmetric Synthesis and Molecular Recognition
- VII.C Reactions
- VII.D Reactive Intermediates
- VII.E Organometallics and Metalloids
- VII.F Halogen Compounds and Halogenation
- VII.G Natural Products
- VII.H Others (see also: IV.M., VIII.A.5, VIII.C.6, VIII.F.7)
- VIII: Selected Topical Areas
- VIII.A Fullerene Chemistry
- VIII.B Taxol and Related Taxane Chemistry
- VIII.C Dendrimers, Calixeranes and Other Unnatural Products
- VIII.D Total Syntheses of Selected Natural Products
- VIII.E Reactions in Aqueous Media
- VIII.F Combinatorial Chemistry
- Author Index
Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 2004 provides an organized annual review of synthetically useful information that proves beneficial to organic chemists, both specialists and nonspecialists in synthesis.
Information appears as promptly as possible after the close of the abstracting period and is presented in an organized manner.
Chapters I to III are organized by reaction type.
Chapter IV deals with methods of synthesizing heterocyclic systems.
Chapter V covers the use of protecting groups.
Chapter VI deals with those synthetically useful transformations that do not fit easily into the first three chapters.
In Chapter VII, the reviews have been divided into sections to help the reader to quickly find a review on a specific topic.
For organic, medicinal and polymer chemists in academia and industry
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2004
- 9th December 2004
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Hoechst Marion Roussel, Bridgewater, New Jersey, USA
Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Bridgewater, New Jersey, USA
Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio, USA
Wright State University, Department of Chemistry, Dayton, Ohio, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.