Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Section A: Quantum Chemistry
- Chapter One. Ligand Steric Descriptors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Cone Angles
- 3 Solid Angles
- 4 Conclusion
- Chapter Two. Efficient Monomer-Based Quantum Chemistry Methods for Molecular and Ionic Clusters
- 1 Introduction and Overview
- 2 Generalized Many-Body Expansion
- 3 Symmetry-Adapted Perturbation Theory for Clusters
- 4 XPol + SAPT with Empirical Dispersion
- 5 Conclusions and Outlook
- Section B: Bioinformatics
- Chapter Three. Atomistic Modelling of Phosphopeptide Recognition for Modular Domains
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Methods
- 3 Examples of Modelling of Phosphopeptide and Modular Domain Binding
- 4 Concluding Remarks
- Cumulative Index
Annual Reports in Computational Chemistry provides timely and critical reviews of important topics in computational chemistry as applied to all chemical disciplines. Topics covered include quantum chemistry, molecular mechanics, force fields, chemical education, and applications in academic and industrial settings. Focusing on the most recent literature and advances in the field, each article covers a specific topic of importance to computational chemists.
- Quantum chemistry
- Molecular mechanics
- Force fields
- Chemical education and applications in academic and industrial settings
Researchers and students interested in computational chemistry
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2013
- 28th September 2013
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.