Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Advancements in Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Biomolecules on Graphical Processing Units
Dong Xu, Mark J. Williamson, Ross C. Walker
2. Quantum Chemistry on Graphics Processing Units
Andreas W. Gotz, Thorsten Wole, Ross C. Walker
3. Computing Free-Energy Profiles using Multidimensional Potentials of Mean Force and Polynomial Quadrature Methods
Jonah Z. Vilseck and Orlando Acevedo
4. QM/MM Alchemical Free Energy Simulations: Challenges and Recent Developments
Wei Yang, Qiang Cui, Donghong Min, and Hongzhi Li
5. Deciphering Structural Fingerprints for Metalloproteins with Quantum Chemical Calculations
Yan Ling and Yong Zhang
6. Ab initio Electron Propagator Methods:Applications to Fullerenes and Nucleic Acid Fragments
Viatcheslav G. Zakrzewski, Olga Dolgounitcheva, Alexander V. Zakjevskii and J. V. Ortiz
7. Using Density Functional Theory methods for modeling induction and dispersion interactions in ligand-protein complexes
Hunter Utkov, Maura Livengood, and Mauricio Cafiero
8. Theoretical Calculations of Acid Dissociation Constants: A Review Article
Kristin S. Alongi and George C. Shields
9. Antibiotics Targeting the Ribosome: Structure Based Design and the Nobel Prize
Edward C. Sherer
10. Insights into the role of conformational transitions and metal ion binding in RNA catalysis from molecular simulations
Tai-Sung Lee, George M. Giambasu, Darrin M. York
11. Atomistic Modeling of Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
C. Heath Turner, Xian Wang, Kah Chun Lau, Wei An, and Brett I. Dunlap
12. Modelling signalling processes across cellular membranes using a mesoscopic approach
George Khelashvili and Daniel Harries
13. Folding of conjugated proteins
Dalit Shental-Bechor, Oshrit Arviv, Tzachi Hagai, and Yaakov Levy
14. Mean-force scoring functions for protein-ligand binding
Sheng-You Huang and Xiaoqin Zou
Annual Reports in Computational Chemistry is a new periodical providing timely and critical reviews of important topics in computational chemistry as applied to all chemical disciplines. Topics covered include quantum chemistry, molecular mechanics, force fields, chemical education, and applications in academic and industrial settings. Each volume is organized into (thematic) sections with contributions written by experts. Focusing on the most recent literature and advances in the field, each article covers a specific topic of importance to computational chemists. Annual Reports in Computational Chemistry is a "must" for researchers and students wishing to stay up-to-date on current developments in computational chemistry.
- Broad coverage of computational chemistry and up-to-date information
- Topics covered include bioinformatics, drug discovery, protein NMR, simulation methodologies, and applications in academic and industrial settings
- Each chapter reviews the most recent literature on a specific topic of interest to computational chemists
Researchers and students interested in computational chemistry
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2010
- 23rd August 2010
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Nodality, Inc., CA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.