Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Animal Health Sensors and Monitoring Systems focuses on the equipment and implementation of different sensors used for monitoring the health of livestock animals. The book examines how to develop and deploy monitoring systems that can track an animal’s health scenario on a 24/7 schedule, also providing vital information on how to combine the use of multiple sensors to cohesively and comprehensively acquire the most useful data. It is the ideal resource for researchers and academics in precision livestock farming (PLF), but is also a great reference for students and farmers who are interested in combining technological advances with livestock health monitoring methods.
- Written by a team of sensor technology experts
- Covers the most current and high-quality monitoring systems
- Includes a section on the effects of monitoring on animal health
Academics and researchers in precision livestock farming, undergraduate and postgraduate students in animal biotechnology, farmers
1. Electronic Health Records: Standards and Other Initiatives
2. Sensors for Health Monitoring
3. Wireless Sensor Networks
4. Body Area Networks
5. Smart Animal health monitoring
6. Protocols for data transmission in animal health monitoring
7. Security and Privacy in e-Health Applications
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 30th June 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Harshal Arolkar is Associate Professor, PhD (Computer Science), Computer Technology Department, GLS University in the Institute of Computer Technology, Ellisbridge Ahmedabad, India
Associate Professor, Computer Technology Department, GLS University, Institute of Computer Technology, Ellisbridge Ahmedabad, India