Each volume of Advances in Pharmacology provides a rich collection of reviews on timely topics. Volume 31 deals with the mechanisms of anesthetic actions under normal conditions as well as pathophysiologic states.
@introbul:Key Features @bul:* Covers anesthetics and cardiac function
- Addresses disorders of the cardiovascular system and associated diseases
- Explains therapeutic and pathophysiological implications
- Details reflex regulation of peripheral circulation
- Includes full descriptions of the latest methodologies
- Written by internationally recognized experts in the field of anesthesia research
Researchers, students in pharmacology, cardiovascular physiology, academic cardiologists, and anesthesiologists.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1994
- 21st November 1994
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
@from:Praise for the Serial @qu:"The book provides superb reading material which chemists and pharmacologists interested in the area of chemotherapy will surely enjoy reading." @source:--JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
The Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, U.S.A.