- Test your knowledge of anesthesia through the most comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of basic science and clinical practice for an effective review.
- Rely on trustworthy sources and a consistent level of difficulty with questions vetted by Mayo residents.
Part 1 Basic Sciences
1. Anesthesia Equipment and Physics
2. Respiratory Physiology and Critical Care Medicine
3. Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Drugs
4. Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics of Volatile Anesthetics
Part 2 Clinical Sciences
5. Blood Products, Transfusion, and Fluid Therapy
6. General Anesthesia
7. Pediatric Physiology and Anesthesia
8. Obstetric Physiology and Anesthesia
9. Neurologic Physiology and Anesthesia
10. Anatomy, Regional Anesthesia, and Pain Management
11. Cardiovascular Physiology and Anesthesia