With modules corresponding to the material in Patton's Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology text, Anatomy and Physiology Online demonstrates complex A&P concepts in a clear and concise way. Audio and visual elements bring anatomy and physiology to life, including hundreds of step-by-step animations and interactive exercises. Within each module, a set of lessons helps you understand, study, and review anatomic structures and physiologic concepts. Anatomy and Physiology Online is the perfect tool to get the most out of your book!
- 500 full-color images of anatomic structures and physiologic concepts are included.
- Over 100 state-of-the-art animations clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and provide a realistic foundation of underlying structures and functions -- such as air flow through the respiratory tract, pulmonary circulation, events of the cardiac cycle, and sensory and motor pathways of the central nervous system.
- Essential information is highlighted and easy to read, with extensive use of diagrams and illustrations.
- More than 250 interactive exercises include a variety of engaging activities such as crossword puzzles, labeling, and sequencing.
- Reading assignments focus on related content in the textbook and the companion Study Guide.
- Immediate feedback is provided for self-assessment questions and lesson exams in each module, allowing you to measure your comprehension and enhance your understanding.
- A complete glossary defines key terms and concepts, and includes audio pronunciations.
- Audio clips of actual heart and lung sounds bring learning to life.
Module 1: Organization of the Body
Module 2: The Chemical Basis of Life
Module 3: Anatomy and Physiology of Cells
Module 4: Tissues
Module 5: Skin and Its Appendages
Module 6: The Skeletal System
Module 7: The Muscular System
Module 8: The Nervous System
Module 9: Sense Organs
Module 10: The Endocrine System
Module 11: Blood
Module 12: The Cardiovascular System
Module 13: The Lymphatic System
Module 14: The Immune System
Module 15: The Respiratory System
Module 16: The Digestive System
Module 17: Nutrition and Metabolism
Module 18: The Urinary System
Module 19: Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
Module 20: The Male Reproductive System
Module 21: The Female Reproductive System
Module 22: Growth and Development
Module 23: Genetics and Genetic Diseases
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2012
- 2nd March 2011
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN: