Featuring hundreds of multiple-choice questions and full-color illustrations, Anatomic Pathology Board Review serves as a comprehensive resource for both certification and recertification exams. This fully updated medical reference book contains chapters covering general pathology, the major organ systems, and ancillary diagnostic techniques, as well as important topics including immunohistochemistry, cytopathology, and molecular diagnostics. It's the perfect tool to help you be as prepared as possible for the Anatomic Pathology boards!
- Understand why an answer is correct or incorrect with help from brief explanations accompanying each.
- Access coverage of all of the major organ systems and ancillary diagnostic techniques.
1. Cardiac Pathology
2. Vascular Pathology
3. Pulmonary Pathology
4: Gastrointestional Pathology
5. Pancreas Pathology
6. Liver Pathology
7. Salivary Gland Pathology
8. Renal Pathology
9. Genitourinary Pathology
10. Gynecologic Pathology
11. Breast Pathology
12. Bone and Joint Pathology
13. Skin Pathology
14. Muscle and Peripheral Nerve Pathology
16. Soft Tissue Pathology
17. Thyroid and Parathyroid Gland Pathology
19. Infectious Disease Pathology
20. Pediatric and Placental Pathology
21. Forensic Pathology
23. Molecular Pathology Diagnostics
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2015
- 24th October 2014
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Clinical Pathology and Cell Biology, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, New York
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.