Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Analytical Methods for Food Safety by Mass Spectrometry, Volume One: Pesticides systematically introduces the Pesticide and Veterinary Drug Multiresidues Analytical Methods. Volume One includes discussions on 20 pesticide multiresidues chromatic-MS (GC-MS and LC-MS/MS) analytical techniques that have the capability of detecting over 800 pesticides and chemicals in 10 categories of agricultural products, including fruits, vegetables, grains, teas, Chinese medicinal herbs, edible fungus mushrooms, fruit and vegetable juices, animal tissues, aquatic products, raw milk and milk powders, and drinkable water. This book also includes chromatic-MS analytical parameters, linear equations and GPC chromatic behavior parameters for over 800 pesticides.
This valuable book can be used as reference for not only university students, but also technical personnel of different specialties who are engaged with study and applications, such as food safety, agricultural environment protection, pesticide development, and utilization in scientific research units, institutions and quality inspection organizations.
- Provides the chromatic-MS analytical technique for over 1000 commonly-used veterinary and pesticide residues
- Covers a large varieties of target compounds, including over 800 pesticides (organophosphorus, organochlorine, carbamate, pyrethroids) and over 200 veterinary drugs, including Fluoroquinolone, Sulfonamides, Chloramphenicol, Nitrofurans, Tetracyclines, Nitroimidazole, β-lactams, Quinoxaline, Benzimidazole, β-Adrenoceptor agonists, Aminoglycoside, and more
- Includes the latest information on sophisticated pre-treatment techniques with a single sample pre-treatment and simultaneous detection by GC-MS and LC-MS/MS
Students and technical personnel of different specialties engaged with technical study and applications such as food safety, agricultural environment protection and pesticide development and utilization in scientific research units, institutions, and quality inspection organizations
2. Analytical Methods for 793 Pesticide and Related Chemical Residues in products of Plant Origin
3. Analytical Methods for 790 Pesticide and Related Chemical Residues in products of Animal Origin
4. Determination of 450 pesticides and related chemicals residues in drinking water - LC-MS-MS method (GB/T 23214-2008)
5. Basic Research of Mass Spectroscopy Characteristic Parameters for Multi-Classes and Multi-Kinds of Pesticide Residues and Chemical Pollutants
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 21st June 2018
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor Pang owns more than 30 years’ experience on the inspection and quarantine work, devoting himself to the research on the theory and practice of food scientific analysis and conducting the pioneering research work in the field of trace element analytical techniques of pesticide and veterinary drug residues. He has made many innovations in the study of new techniques of rapid detection of multiresidues with high sensitivity, high selectivity and high resolutions as well as in the study of new techniques and new methods. He makes many achievements in the standardization of analytical techniques and engineering, giving a boost to the development of the relative techniques of our country. He focuses his study on the high through-put techniques of the trace elements of over 1000 pesticides and veterinary drug residues and established 139 China National Standards and 3 AOAC Official Methods, improving the quality of relative products and giving an impetus to the development of foreign trade. He won the Second Prize of the State Scientific and Technical Progress 3 times. He published more than 110 papers and 10 books.
Deputy Director, Risk Evaluation Expert Committee, China National Food Safety Standards