Analytical Methods for Food Safety by Mass Spectrometry systematically introduces the Pesticide Multiresidue Analytical Methods and Veterinary Drug Multiresidues Analytical Methods. Volume one breaks into 5 chapters, including mainly 20 pesticide multiresidues chromatic-MS (GC-MS and LC-MS/MS) analytical techniques, which is capable of detecting over 800 pesticides and chemicals in 10 categories of agricultural products (including fruits, vegetables, grains, teas, Chinese medicinal herbs, edible fungus (mushrooms), fruit and vegetable juices, animal tissues, acquatic products, raw milk and milk poweders) and drinkable water. This book also includes chromatic-MS analtyical parameters, linear equations and GPC chromatic behaviors parameters for over 800 pesticides.
This valuable book can be used as reference books for not only university students, but also technical personnel of different specialties engaged with technical study and applications such as food safety, agricultural environment protection and pesticide development and utilization in scientific research units, institutions, and quality inspection organizations.
- Provides the chromatic-MS analytical technique for over 1000 world commonly-used veterinary and pesticide residues
- Covers a large varieties of target compounds, including over 800 pesticides (organophosphorus, organochlorine, carbamate, pyrethroids) and over 200 veterinary drugs (Fluoroquinolone, Sulfonamides, Chloramphenicol, Nitrofurans, Tetracyclines, Nitroimidazole, β-lactams, Quinoxaline, Benzimidazole, β-Adrenoceptor agonists, Aminoglycoside, Macrolides, Anabolic steroids, Inanabolic steroids, Glucocorticoid, Sedative, Pyrazolonem, etc)
- It is applicable for determination of over 60 chemicals of over 10 categories in plant derived products (fruits, vegetables, grains, teas, Chinese medicinal herbs, edible fungus, fruit and vegetable juices and fruit wines) as well as animal derived products (animal tissues, aquatic products, raw milk and milk powders), etc.
- Improves sophisticated pre-treatment techniques with a single sample pre-treatment and simultaneous detection by GC-MS and LC-MS/MS, which has enlarged the scope of detection items
Students and technical personnel of different specialties engaged with technical study and applications such as food safety, agricultural environment protection and pesticide development and utilization in scientific research units, institutions, and quality inspection organizations
2. Analytical Methods for 793 Pesticide and Related Chemical Residues in products of Plant Origin
3. Analytical Methods for 790 Pesticide and Related Chemical Residues in products of Animal Origin
4. Determination of 450 pesticides and related chemicals residues in drinking water - LC-MS-MS method (GB/T 23214-2008)
5. Basic Research of Mass Spectroscopy Characteristic Parameters for Multi-Classes and Multi-Kinds of Pesticide Residues and Chemical Pollutants
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 1st June 2018
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor Pang owns more than 30 years’ experience on the inspection and quarantine work, devoting himself to the research on the theory and practice of food scientific analysis and conducting the pioneering research work in the field of trace element analytical techniques of pesticide and veterinary drug residues. He has made many innovations in the study of new techniques of rapid detection of multiresidues with high sensitivity, high selectivity and high resolutions as well as in the study of new techniques and new methods. He makes many achievements in the standardization of analytical techniques and engineering, giving a boost to the development of the relative techniques of our country. He focuses his study on the high through-put techniques of the trace elements of over 1000 pesticides and veterinary drug residues and established 139 China National Standards and 3 AOAC Official Methods, improving the quality of relative products and giving an impetus to the development of foreign trade. He won the Second Prize of the State Scientific and Technical Progress 3 times. He published more than 110 papers and 10 books.
Deputy Director, Risk Evaluation Expert Committee, China National Food Safety Standards