Table of Contents
- Introduction: why we study Analysis * Convergent sequences and series * Completeness and Convergence * Functions defined by Power Series * Functions and Limits * Continuous functions * Continuity on intervals * Differentiable Real Functions * Mean values and Taylor Series * The Riemann Integral * Integration techniques * What Next? Extensions and developments * Appendix * Index.
- No. of pages: 200
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1996
- Published: August 30, 1996
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080928722
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Analysis"