Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Fundamentals of capillary electrophoresis (M. Luisa Marina et al.).
2. Separation modes in capillary electrophoresis (M. Angeles García et al.).
3. On-line sample preconcentration techniques in capillary electrophoresis (Hong Chen, Shigeru Terabe).
4. Coupling continuous flow systems to capillary electrophoresis (B.M. Simonet et al.).
5. UV-Vis absorbance detection in capillary electrophoresis (A.L. Crego, M. Luisa Marina).
6. Fluorescence detection in capillary electrophoresis (M.T. Veledo et al.).
7. Novel optical detection techniques in CE based on phosphorescence or chemiluminescence (J. Kuijt et al.).
8. Electrochemical detection in capillary electrophoresis (K.M. Hanson et al.).
9. Mass spectrometry detection in capillary electrophoresis (C. Simó, A. Cifuentes).
10. Inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry for specific detection in capillary electrophoresis (G. Álvarez Llamas).
11. Vibrational spectroscopic detection in capillary electrophoresis (CE) (S. Kulka, B. Lendl).
12. Coupling NMR to CE (D.A. Jayawickrama, J.V. Sweedler).
13. Chiral analysis by capillary electrophoresis (C. García-Ruiz, M.L. Marina).
14. Electrochemical detection in capillary electrophoresis microchips (A. Javier Blasco, A. Escarpa).
Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) is a powerful analytical technique used to separate compounds and is increasingly being used in routine analytical laboratories. Analysis and Detection by Capillary Electrophoresis presents developments enabling the enhancement of the detection sensitivity in CE, including the different strategies used to achieve sensitivity requirements. It describes techniques allowing sample preconcentration and sensitive continuous detection systems and looks at recent developments such as chiral analysis in CE and electrochemical detection in microchips. UV-Vis absorbance detection, as the most widely used detection system in CE, is also presented. Analysis and Detection by Capillary Electrophoresis delves into the practical approaches used in the field and will greatly benefit analytical chemists, as well as students, teachers, technical analysts, scientists and researchers involved in capillary electrophoresis.
- An overview of practical approaches employed in capillary electrophoresis, including the fundamentals, instrumentation, and applications of continuous detections systems employed in capillary electrophoresis
* Covers aspects of capillary electrophoresis that have never previously been covered
* Written by leading experts in the field
Students, professors and teachers; technical analysts; scientists and researchers involved in capillary electrophoresis; analytical chemists and those interested in analytical separation techniques.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2005
- 6th September 2005
- Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Alcalá, Alcalá de Henares (Madrid) Spain
Department of Analytical Chemistry and Food Technology, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Ciudad Real, Spain
Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Córdoba, Córdoba, Spain
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.