Analog Circuit Design
Art, Science and Personalities
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
This book is far more than just another tutorial or reference guide - it's a tour through the world of analog design, combining theory and applications with the philosophies behind the design process. Readers will learn how leading analog circuit designers approach problems and how they think about solutions to those problems. They'll also learn about the `analog way' - a broad, flexible method of thinking about analog design tasks.
- A comprehensive and useful guide to analog theory and applications
- Covers visualizing the operation of analog circuits
- Looks at how to rapidly determine workable approximations of analog circuit parameters
MARKET: Electronics engineers, technicians & students seeking to do analog work
Table of Contents
- Introduction; What is analog design?; The making of an analog engineer; Intuitions and insights; Techniques, tips and applications.
- No. of pages: 400
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Newnes 2013
- Published: June 17, 1991
- Imprint: Newnes
- eBook ISBN: 9780080499079
- Paperback ISBN: 9780750696401
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Linear Technology Corp
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Analog Circuit Design"