- A comprehensive and useful guide to analog theory and applications
- Covers visualizing the operation of analog circuits
- Looks at how to rapidly determine workable approximations of analog circuit parameters
Table of Contents
- Introduction; What is analog design?; The making of an analog engineer; Intuitions and insights; Techniques, tips and applications.
- No. of pages: 400
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Newnes 2013
- Published: June 17, 1991
- Imprint: Newnes
- eBook ISBN: 9780080499079
- Paperback ISBN: 9780750696401
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Analog Circuit Design"