Your patients have fought the weight loss battle and won. Assist them in the final phase of body contouring using this new book as your guide. This beautifully illustrated atlas comprehensively examines techniques for managing aesthetic issues of the face and neck, breast, abdomen, arms, and legs commonly facing patients after bariatric surgery. Over 85 color illustrations and 500 full-color photographs display operative techniques, pre-operative appearance, and post-operative results, making this text not only practical but invaluable.
- Examines the full range of aesthetic issues challenging the weight loss patient, providing coverage of the whole body in one book!
- Presents an entire chapter on total-body lifts and combining several procedures into a single operation.
- Includes key points boxes at the beginning of each chapter, making expert guidance easy to find.
- Discusses psychological and perioperative management issues particular to the weight-loss patient seeking body contour surgery.
- Uses 87 color surgical illustrations and 500 full color photographs to demonstrate techniques and the results you can offer patients.
1. Evaluation of the Weight Loss Patient
2. Perioperative Management of the Weight Loss Patient
The Face and Neck
3. Approach to the Face and Neck after Weight Loss
4. Approach to the Breast after Weight Loss
5. Approach to the Abdomen after Weight Loss
6. Approach to the Lower Body after Weight Loss
The Upper and Lower Extremities
7. Approach to the Medial Thigh after Weight Loss
8. Approach to the Arm after Weight Loss
The Total Body Lift and Combined Procedures
9. Approach to the Total-Body Lift
10. Combined Procedures
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2007
- 2nd November 2006
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: