Aesthetic Plastic Surgery - edited by Sherrell J. Aston, MD, Douglas S. Steinbrech, MD and Jennifer L. Walden, MD - brings you the masterful expertise you need to achieve breathtaking outcomes for every cosmetic surgery procedure, including MACS lift, endoscopic mid and lower face rejuvenation, lid/cheek blending - the tear trough, cohesive gel breast augmentation, lipoabdominoplasty, and many more. A "who's who" of international authorities in plastic surgery explain their signature techniques, giving you all the know-how you need deliver the exceptional results your patients demand. Operative videos on DVD let you observe these techniques being performed in real time; and Expert Consult online access enables you to reference the text, download the images, and watch the videos from any computer.
- Coverage of hot topics includes MACS lift, endoscopic mid and lower face rejuvenation, lid/cheek blending - the tear trough, the newest rhinoplasty techniques, cohesive gel breast augmentation, fat grafting techniques, details of the latest injectables and fillers, and many other highly sought-after procedures.
- Operative videos - on DVD and online - let you see how leading experts perform more than 50 important techniques, including extended SMAS face lift, traditional inverted-T breast augmentation, and lipoabdominoplasty.
- Nearly 1600 full-color photographs and illustrations demonstrate what to look for and what results you will achieve.
- A consistent, extremely user-friendly organization guides you through history, evaluation, anatomy, technical steps, post-operative care, complications, and pearls and pitfalls for each procedure - giving you all the advice you need to make informed, effective decisions and avoid complications and disappointing results.
- Expert Consult online access allows you to reference the complete contents, perform rapid searches, download the images, and watch the operative videos from any computer.
Section 1: Office Organization
1 Office Staff and Organization, Gustavo A. Colon
2 Clinical Photography of the Aesthetic Patient, Val Lambros
Section 2: Anesthesia
3 Anesthesia inAesthetic Surgery, Michael Zelman & Daniel J. Ceradini
4 Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting, Sheldon Opperman & David M. Shafer
5 Patient Safety in Aesthetic Surgery, Mark Jewell
Section 3: Facelift
6 Facelift Anatomy, SMAS Retaining Ligaments and Facial Spaces, Bryan Mendelson
7 Facelift with SMAS Techniques and FAME, Sherell J. Aston & Jennifer L. Walden
8 Extended SMAS Facelift - Restoring Facial Shape in Facelifting, James M. Stuzin
9 Short Scar Facelift, Daniel C. Baker
10 Foundation Facelift, Gerald H. Pitman
11 The 'HIGH SMAS' Facelift Technique, Fritz E. Barton, Jr. & Ricardo A. Meade
12 MACS Face Lift, Patrick L. Tonnard, Alexis M. Verpaele & Colin M. Morrison
13 The Multi-Vectored Facelift, Jack A. Friedland
14 The Male Facelift, Douglas S. Steinbrech
15 Endoscopic Mid and Lower Face Rejuvenation, Steven Byrd & Andrew P. Trussler
16 Endoscopic Facial Rejuvenation, Oscar M. Ramirez
17 Facial Rejuvenation in Non-Caucasians, Ferdinand A. Ofodile
18 Aesthetic Facial Microsurgery, John W. Siebert & Joseph Michaels
19 Midface lift, Mark A. Codner & Salvatore Pacella
Section 4: The Neck
20 Deep Plane Procedures in the Neck, Adam Bryce Weinfeld & Foad Nahai
21 Treatment of the Male Neck, Thomas M. Biggs & Jose Luis Martin Del Yerro Coca
22 Managing Submandibular Glands, Patrick K. Sullivan, Eric A Hoy & Brandon Freeman
Section 5: Browlift
23 Non-Endoscopic Limited Incision Browlift, Richard Warren
24 Coronal Browlift, Daniel C. Baker, Ernest S. Chiu
25 Endoscopic Browlift with Internal Fixation, Bahman Guyuron & David J. Rowe
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2009
- 27th May 2009
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor, Clinical Nursing Director, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Program The University of Texas Austin, Texas