1. Recent developments in understanding dengue virus replication
Silvio Urcuqui-Inchima, Claudia Patiño, Silvia Torres, Anne-Lise Haenni, and Francisco Javier Díaz
2. Evolution of Human Papillomavirus Carcinogenicity
Koenraad Van Doorslaer and Robert D. Burk
3. Influenza Vaccines: The Good, the Bad, and the Eggs
Stacey Schultz-Cherry and Jeremy C. Jones
4. Innate host barriers to viral trafficking and population diversity: Lessons learned from poliovirus
Julie K. Pfeiffer
5. Involvement of the plant nucleolus in virus and viroid infections: parallels with animal pathosystems
M.E. Taliansky, J.W.S. Brown, M.L. Rajamäki, J.P.T. Valkonen and N.O. Kalinina
Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
The impact factor for 2008 is 4.886, placing it 4th in the highly competitive category of virology.
Contributions from leading authorities
Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Virologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 26th October 2010
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
"A mandatory purchase for all types of comprehensive libraries, both public and university, as well as for those interested in or doing research in the field of virology."--MILITARY MEDICINE
"This serial...is well known to virologists. It is a valuable aid in maintaining an overview of various facets of the rapidly expanding fields of virology...Timely, informative, and useful to the student, teacher, and research scientist."--AMERICAN SCIENTIST