Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
The impact factor for 2008 is 4.886, placing it 4th in the highly competitive category of virology.
* Contributions from leading authorities
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Virologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists.
1. Regulation of HIV-1 alternative RNA splicing and its role in virus replication
2. New Insights Into Flavivirus Nonstructural Protein 5
Andrew D. Davidson
3. Replication of the Hepatitis Delta Virus RNA Genome
John M. Taylor
4. Recent Epidemiology Of Tick-Borne Encephalitis: An Effect Of Climate Change?
"A mandatory purchase for all types of comprehensive libraries, both public and university, as well as for those interested in or doing research in the field of virology."- MILITARY MEDICINE
"This serial...is well known to virologists. It is a valuable aid in maintaining an overview of various facets of the rapidly expanding fields of virology...Timely, informative, and useful to the student, teacher, and research scientist."--AMERICAN SCIENTIST