Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
The impact factor for 2006 is 3.48 placing it 7th in the highly competitive category of virology.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Virologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists.
- Rhesus Cytomegalovirus: A Nonhuman Primate Model for the Study of Human Cytomegalovirus
Yujuan Yue and Peter A. Barry
- Drosophila viruses and the study of antiviral host-defense
Tünde Huszar and Jean-Luc Imler
- Third-generation flavivirus vaccines based on single-cycle, encapsidation-defective viruses
Douglas G. Widman, Ilya Frolov, and Peter W. Mason
- Swine Influenza Viruses: A North American Perspective
Amy.L. Vincent, Wenjun Ma, Kelly M. Lager, Bruce H. Janke, Jürgen A. Richt
- The History and Evolution of Human Dengue Emergence
Nikos Vasilakis and Scott C. Weaver
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2008
- 24th November 2008
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
"A mandatory purchase for all types of comprehensive libraries, both public and university, as well as for those interested in or doing research in the field of virology."-—MILITARY MEDICINE "This serial...is well known to virologists. It is a valuable aid in maintaining an overview of various facets of the rapidly expanding fields of virology...Timely, informative, and useful to the student, teacher, and research scientist."--AMERICAN SCIENTIST