- Print ISBN 9780123850324
- Electronic ISBN 9780123850331
Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
The impact factor for 2008 is 4.886, placing it 4th in the highly competitive category of virology.
* Contributions from leading authorities
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Virologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists.
- Mechanistic Intersections Between Picornavirus Translation and RNA Replication
- Cytomegalovirus--Usurping the Ubiquitin-Proteasome Degradation Pathway
- Protective Immunity to HCV
- No. of pages:
- © 2010
- 12th November 2010
- Academic Press
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN:
"A mandatory purchase for all types of comprehensive libraries, both public and university, as well as for those interested in or doing research in the field of virology."--MILITARY MEDICINE
"This serial...is well known to virologists. It is a valuable aid in maintaining an overview of various facets of the rapidly expanding fields of virology...Timely, informative, and useful to the student, teacher, and research scientist."--AMERICAN SCIENTIST