Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Advances in Renewable Energies and Power Technologies Volume 2: Biomass, Fuel Cells, Geothermal Energies, and Smart Grids examines both the theoretical and practical elements of renewable energy sources, covering biomass, fuel cells, geothermal energy, RES, distributed energy, smart grids, and converter control. Dr. Yahyaoui and a team of expert contributors present the most up-to-date information and analysis on renewable energy generation technologies in this comprehensive resource. This volume covers the principles and methods of each technology, an analysis of their implementation, management and optimization, and related economic advantages and limitations, in addition to recent case studies and models of each technology.
Advances in Renewable Energies and Power Technologies: Volume 2: Biomass, Fuel Cells, Geothermal Energies, and Smart Grids is a valuable resource for anyone working in renewable energy or wanting to learn more about theoretical and technological aspects of the most recent inventions and research in the field.
- Offers a comprehensive guide to the most advanced contemporary renewable power generation technologies written by a team of top experts
- Discusses power control and limitations of each technology
- Includes global case studies and models to exemplify the technological possibilities and limitations of each power generation method
Energy engineers; renewable energy experts, professionals and researchers; students of renewable energy and power generation; those involved in the design, control, management and optimization of renewable energy generation. Secondary audience: mechanical, chemical, and process engineers
1. Biomass: Some Basics and Biogas
2. Simulation models of biomass thermochemical process for the prediction of the potential energetic through gasification
3. Biomass gasification for power generation applications: a modelling, economic and experimental study
4. Fuel Cells: Concepts and Operating Principles
5. On the Modelling and Control of a Photovoltaic- Fuel Cell Hybdrid Energy System
6. Geothermal Power
7. Deployment of Renewable Energy Systems: Barriers, Challenges and Opportunities
8. Optimal Sizing and Designing of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems in Smart Grid Applications
9. Grid-connected microgrids: demand management via distributed control and human-in-the-loop optimization
10. Distributed generation energy, in relation to renewable energy: Principle, techniques, cases studies
11. Virtual Inertia for Power Converters Control
12. Electric and hybrid vehicle drives and smart grid interfacing
13. Machine Learning Techniques for Data Classification
14. Telecommunication Technologies for Smart Grids: Total Cost Optimization
15. Smart Manufacturing In a SoSe Perspective
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2018
- 24th February 2018
- Elsevier Science
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Imene Yahyaoui obtained her electrical engineering and master degrees in electric conversion and renewable energies from the University of Sfax, Tunisia. She has a PhD in Systems and Process Engineering from the Industrial Engineering School of the University of Valladolid, Spain. She performed her postdoc at the Electric Engineering Department of the Federal University of Espiritu Santo, Brazil. She is currently a postdoctoral researcher at the Electric Engineering Department of the University Carlos III of Madrid (UC3M), Spain.
Universidad Carlos III of Madrid, Spain