This volume continues the tradition with high quality and thorough reviews of various aspects of quantum chemistry. It contains a variety of topics that include an extended and in depth discussion on the calculation of analytical first derivatives of the energy in a similarity transformed equation of motion couples cluster method.
2. Autoionizing States of Atoms Calculated Using Generalized Sturmians (J. Avery, J. Avery).
3. Mathematical Elements of Quantum Electronic Density Functions (R. Carbó-Dorca).
4. Quantum Monte Carlo: Theory and Application to Molecular Systems (A. Aspuru-Guzik, W.A. Lester, Jr.).
5. From Fischer Projections to Quantum Mechanics of Tetrahedral Molecules: New Perspectives in Chirality(S. Capozziello, A. Lattanzi).
6. On the Canonical Formulation of Electrodynamics and Wave Mechanics (D. Masiello et al).
7. Stopping Power: What's Next? (J.R. Sabin, J. Oddershede).