Preface (R. Cabrera-Trujillo, J.R. Sabin).
1. Density functional theory-based stopping power for 3D and 2D systems (A.Sarasola et al.).
2. Friction force for charged particles at large distances from metal surfaces (K. Tõkési et al.).
3. Resonant coherent excitation of channeled ions (F.J. García de Abajo, V.H. Ponce.
4. The Barkas-effect correction to Bethe-Bloch stopping power (L.E. Porter).
5. Molecular stopping powers from the target oscillator strength distribution (R. Cabrera-Trujillo et al.).
6. Chemical and physical state effects in electronic stopping (P. Bauer, Dieter Semrad).
7. Calculation of cross sections for proton and antiproton stopping in molecules (L. Pichl).
8. Advances in the Core-And-Bond (CAB) formalism for proton stopping in molecular targets (S.A. Cruz, J. Soullard).
9. Aspects of relativistic sum rules (S.M. Cohen).
10. Stopping power of an electron gas for heavy unit charges: models in the kinetic approximation (I. Nagy, B. Apagyi).
11. High Z ions in hot, dense matter (J.W. Dufty).
12. Interferences in electron emission from H2 induced by fast ion impact (N. Stolterfoht).
13. Thoughts about nano dosimetry (H. Bichsel).