Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Elastic Scattering of e± by Cd, Hg and Pb Atoms at 1 eV ≤ Ei ≤ 1 GeV
Bidhan C. Saha
2. Charge Exchange in Slow Collisions of Si3+ with Hydrogen Atom: Molecular Close-coupling Approaches in the adiabatic representation
Bidhan C. Saha
3. NMR Spectroscopy for J-Coupled Resonances in analytical chemistry and medical diagnostics
4. Single charge exchange in collisions of energetic nuclei with biomolecules of interest to ion therapy
5. On asymptotic structure of three-body scattering states for the scattering problem of charged quantum particles
Sergey B. Levin
6. Isolobal and isospin analogy between organic and inorganic open-shell molecules: Application to oxygenation reactions by active oxygen and oxy-radicals and water oxidation in the native and artificial photosynthesis
Advances in Quantum Chemistry presents surveys of current topics in this rapidly developing field, one that has emerged at the cross section of the historically established areas of mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology. The book features detailed reviews written by leading international researchers. In this volume, the readers are presented with an exciting combination of themes.
- Presents surveys of current topics in this rapidly-developing field that has emerged at the cross section of the historically established areas of mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology
- Features detailed reviews written by leading international researchers
Research students, young professional scientists and established theoretical chemists and physicists.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st November 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Erkki Brändas was born in Tampere, Finland in July1940 and was, as a Finnish war child, transported to Sweden in February 1942, finally adopted by his Swedish parents and given Swedish citizenship in 1947. He received his FL (PhD) in 1969 and Doctor of Philosophy (habilitation) in 1972, both at Uppsala University. Except for guest professorships in USA, Germany, Israel, he spent his professional career in Uppsala employed as Assistant- Associate- and Full Professor from 1975 until retirement in 2007. In addition to serving as chairman of the department of Quantum Chemistry, he was appointed Executive Director of the Uppsala Graduate School Advanced Instrumentation and Measurement supervising the doctoral education of 35 PhD’s from 1997-2007. He has served on various international scientific and editorial boards, e.g. Wiley, Elsevier and Springer including the service as Editor-in-Chief for the International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, Series Editor of the Advances in Quantum Chemistry. He is the current President of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics, since 15 years, chairing a variety of international congresses and other numerous meetings, schools and workshops. He has published over 260 articles and edited more than 50 books on fundamental theoretical chemical physics from research on atoms, molecules and solid-state physics to complex enough systems in biology – from the microscopic realm to the cosmological rank.
Uppsala University, Sweden
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.