1. Electrochemical Methods and their Applications (S. Kalinowski).
2. Tethered Bilayer Membrane Sensors with Small Transmembrane Peptide Ion Channels - Recent Developments, Future Research and Potential Applications (Ping Yin).
3. NMR Structure Determination of Proteins in Bilayer Lipid Membranes: the FXYD Family Proteins (C.M. Franzin, F.M. Marassi).
4. Cell Curface Models on Polymer Supports - from Artificial Membranes to Native Cells (M. Tanaka).
5. The Control of Membrane Properties by Synthetic Polymers (N. Melik-Nubarov, O. Krylova).
6. Hydration Pressure in Phospholipid Membranes and its Determination (H. Pfeiffer).
7. Modeling Protein-Lipid Interactions: Recent Advances (M. Laberge et al.).
8. Modeling of BLMs in Aspect of Phylogenetic Development of Vertebrates (A.E. Zakharian, N.M. Ayvazian).
9. Electrochemical Study of the Lipid Bilayer Membrane (Erkang Wang, Xiaojun Han).
10. Mechanisms of Membrane Permeabilization by Apoptosis-Regulatory Proteins of the BCL-2 Family (O. Terrones et al.).