1. Piercing Lipid Bilayers with Peptides
(E.E. Ambroggio et al.).
2. Liposomes as a Tool for the Study of the Chronic Actions of Short-lived Peptides in Specific Sites of the Brain (F. Frézard et al.).
3. The Novel Liposome Preparation Methods Based on In-water Drying and Phase Separation: Microencapsulation Vesicle Method and Coacervation Method (Tomoko Nii, Fumiyoshi Ishii).
4. Membrane Adhesion and Domain Formation (T.R. Weikl, R. Lipowsky).
5. Curvature-induced Sorting of Bilayer Membrane Constituents and Formation of Membrane Rafts (V. Kralj-Igliè, P. Veraniè).
6. Pure Lipid Pores in Unmodified Planar Bilayer Lipid Membrane at the Phase Transition from the Liquid Crystalline State to the Gel State (V.F. Antonov et al.).
7. Lipid Vesicles – Development and Applications for Studding Membrane Heterogeneity and Interactions
(N. Puff, M.I. Angelova).
8. Basic cell-cell and cell-surface interactions in Liposome and Cellular Systems (U. Gisma et al.).
9. The Biologically Relevant Lipid Mesophases as "Seen" by X-rays (M. Rappolt).
10.SNARE-induced Fusion of Vesicles to a Planar Bilayer (D.J. Woodbury et al.).
11.Elasticity and Electrostatics of Amphiphilic Layers: Current State of the Theory and the Experiment (I. Bivas, Yu. A. Ermakov).
12.Exocytosis: The Pulsing Fusion Pore
H.H. Chowdhury et al.).
13.Transmembrane Polarity Profile of Lipid Membranes
(Vesna Noethig-Laslo, M. Sentjurc).