1. Lipid Microvesicles: On the Four Decades of Liposome Research (Hui-Fang Cui et al.).
2. Surface Properties of Liposomes Depending on their Composition (Kimiko Makino, Akira Shibata).
3. Interaction of A1 and Related Metals with Membrane Phospholipids: Consequences on Membrane Physical Properties (P.I. Oteiza, S.V. Verstraeten).
4. Interaction of Plant Polyphenols with Liposomes (Tsutomu Nakayama, Katsuko Kajiya).
5. Cationic Lipids as Transmembrane Carriers for Nucleic Acids (An Cao et al.).
6. Molecular Interactions between Lipid and its Related Substances in Bilayer Membranes (Masahiko Abe et al.).
7. Cell-Mimicking Supramolecular Assemblies Based on Polydiacetylene Lipids: Recent Development as "Smart" Materials for Colorimetric and electrochemical Biosensing Devices (Jinghong Li, Chunyan Sun).
8. Budding of Liposomes - Role of Intrinsic Membrane Constituents (A. Iglic, V. Kralj-Iglic).
9. Electrical Properties of Aqueous Liposome Suspensions (C. Cametti et al.).