1. Kinetic medium effects on organic reactions in aqueous colloidal solutions
2. Photoremovable Protecting Groups Based on Photoenolization
3. The Chemistry of Reactive Radical Intermediates in Combustion and the Atmosphere
4. Stable Carbocations and Onium Ions from Polycondensed Aromatic and Heteroaromatic Compounds as Models for Biological Electrophiles and DNA-Transalkylating Agents
5. Structural and Biological Impact of Radical Addition Reactions with DNA Nucleobases.
6. Recent Studies of Persistent Carbodications