- Reviews the application of quantitative and mathematical methods towards understanding chemical problems
- Multidisciplinary volumes cover organic, organometallic, bioorganic, enzymes and materials topics
Table of Contents
- 1. The Interpretation and Mechanistic
Significance of Activation Volumes for
Organometallic Reactions (R. van Eldik, C. Hubbard).
2. Mechanisms for Catalysis by Small Molecule Analogs of Metalloprotein Active Sites (L. Berreau).
3. Electron Transfer Reactions within Sigma and Pi-bridged Nitrogen-centered Intervalence Radical Ions (S. Nelsen).
4. Using Kinetic Isotope Effects to Determine the Structure of the Transition States for Sn2 Reactions (K. Westaway).
5. Mechanism for Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution at Glycosides (N. Horenstein).
6. Effect of Enzyme Enzymatic Eynamics on Catalytic Activity (S. Schwartz).
- No. of pages: 410
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2006
- Published: October 25, 2006
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780123973450
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780120335411
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry"