Covers both processing and the materials aspect of some of the emerging areas of particulate materials.
Table of Contents
- Summary and introduction; Chemical powder production approaches; Melt atomization; Mechanical alloying rapid solidification; Particulate injection moulding; Hot consolidation processes; Intermetallic compounds; Bio-Materials
- No. of pages: 422
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1995
- Published: April 18, 1995
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9781483292250
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Particulate Materials"