- The many roads to parasitism: a tale of convergence – Robert Poulin
- Malaria distribution, prevalence, drug resistance and control in Indonesia - Iqbal RF Elyazar, Simon I Hay, John K Baird
- Cytogenetics and Chromosomes of Tapeworms (Platyhelminthes, Cestoda)- Marta Špakulová, Martina Orosová, John S. Mackiewicz
- Soil-transmitted helminths of humans in Southeast Asia – towards integrated control - Aaron R. Jex,* Yvonne A. L. Lim, Jeffrey Bethony, Peter J. Hotez, Neil D. Young and Robin B. Gasser
- The applications of model-based geostatistics in helminth epidemiology and control - Ricardo J. Soares Magalhães, Archie C.A. Clements, Anand P. Patil, Peter W. Gething & Simon Brooker
First published in 1963, Advances in Parasitology contains comprehensive and up-to-date reviews in all areas of interest in contemporary parasitology.
Advances in Parasitology includes medical studies on parasites of major influence, such as Plasmodium falciparum and trypanosomes. The series also contains reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which shape current thinking and applications.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including control of human parasitic diseases and global mapping of infectious diseases. The 2009 impact factor is 6.231.
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
* Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
Researchers in parasitology, tropical medicine and entomology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2011
- 17th February 2011
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
"One is struck by the quality and scholarship of the various chapters and the obviously efficient editing."--PARASITOLOGY
"The policy of the editors of Advances in Parasitology to include reviews from any aspect of parasitology and the high standard of individual papers have resulted in this series of volumes becoming an indispensable source for students, teachers, and research workers."--ANNALS OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND PARASITOLOGY