Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Alkylidyne Complexes Ligated by Poly(pyrazolyl)borates (LORRAINE M. CALDWELL)
- Chemistry Surrounding Group 7 Complexes that Possess Poly(pyrazolyl)borate Ligands (Marty Lail, Karl A. Pittard and T. Brent Gunnoe)
- The Organometallic Chemistry of Group 8 Tris(pyrazolyl)borate Complexes (Eva Becker, Sonja Pavlik and Karl Kirchner)
- The Organometallic Chemistry of Group 9 Poly(pyrazolyl)borate Complexes (Ian R. Crossley)
Almost all branches of chemistry and material science now interface with organometallic chemistry - the study of compounds containing carbon-metal bonds. This widely acclaimed serial contains authoritative reviews that address all aspects of organometallic chemistry, a field which has expanded enormously since the publication of Volume 1 in 1964.
Volume 56 comprises Part 1 of a themed collection of papers on "The Organotransition Metal Chemistry of Poly(pyrazolyl)borates".
- Provides an authoritative, definitive review addressing all aspects of organometallic chemistry
- Useful to researchers within this active field and is a must for every modern library of chemistry
- High-quality research book within this rapidly developing field
Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2008
- 29th February 2008
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
Australian National University, Canberra
Department of Chemistry, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.