- Alkylidyne Complexes Ligated by Poly(pyrazolyl)borates (LORRAINE M. CALDWELL)
- Chemistry Surrounding Group 7 Complexes that Possess Poly(pyrazolyl)borate Ligands (Marty Lail, Karl A. Pittard and T. Brent Gunnoe)
- The Organometallic Chemistry of Group 8 Tris(pyrazolyl)borate Complexes (Eva Becker, Sonja Pavlik and Karl Kirchner)
- The Organometallic Chemistry of Group 9 Poly(pyrazolyl)borate Complexes (Ian R. Crossley)
Almost all branches of chemistry and material science now interface with organometallic chemistry - the study of compounds containing carbon-metal bonds. This widely acclaimed serial contains authoritative reviews that address all aspects of organometallic chemistry, a field which has expanded enormously since the publication of Volume 1 in 1964.
Volume 56 comprises Part 1 of a themed collection of papers on "The Organotransition Metal Chemistry of Poly(pyrazolyl)borates".
- Provides an authoritative, definitive review addressing all aspects of organometallic chemistry
- Useful to researchers within this active field and is a must for every modern library of chemistry
- High-quality research book within this rapidly developing field
Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2008
- 29th February 2008
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
Australian National University, Canberra
Department of Chemistry, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, USA