2. Recent developments in arylgold(I) chemistry (E.J. Fernándeza, A. Lagunab and M. Elena Olmosa).
3. Dehydrocoupling, redistributive coupling, and addition of main group 4 hydrides (Bo-Hye Kim, Hee-Gweon Woo).
4. Silylmethylamines and their derivatives: Chemistry and biological activities (J.-P. Picard).
Almost all branches of chemistry and material science now interface with organometallic chemistry - the study of compounds containing carbon-metal bonds. This widely acclaimed serial contains authoritative reviews that address all aspects of organometallic chemistry, a field which has expanded enormously since the publication of Volume 1 in 1964.
- Provides an authoritative, definitive review addressing all aspects of organometallic chemistry
- Useful to researchers within this active field and is a must for every modern library of chemistry
- High quality research book within this rapidly developing field
Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2005
- 20th January 2005
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
Australian National University, Canberra