Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Two- and three-coordinate complexes featuring M-C bonds
2. Polymerization of terpene and terpenoids using well defined organometallic compounds.
Marta E. G. Mosquera
3. Bimetallic Frustrated Lewis Pairs
4. Organometallic based magnetic switches under confinement
Maria Gimenez Lopez
5. Chemical Bonding and Dynamic Magnetism in f-Element Organometallic Sandwich Compounds
6. Tris-pyridyl Main Group Ligands: Design and Applications
D S. Wright
7. Reactivities of N-heterocyclic carbenes at metal centres
8. Structural and Synthetic Insights into the Chemistry of Lithium Tetraorganozincates
Advances in Organometallic Chemistry, Volume 75, the latest release in this longstanding serial that is known for its comprehensive coverage of topics in organometallic synthesis, reactions, mechanisms, homogeneous catalysis, and more provides a wide range of information, with this updated release including chapters on Two- and three-coordinate complexes featuring M-C bonds, Polymerization of terpene and terpenoids using well defined organometallic compounds, Bimetallic Frustrated Lewis Pairs, Organometallic based magnetic switches under confinement, Chemical Bonding and Dynamic Magnetism in f-Element Organometallic Sandwich Compounds, Tris-pyridyl Main Group Ligands: Design and Applications, Reactivities of N-heterocyclic carbenes at metal centers, and more.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field of organometallic chemistry
- Covers topics in organometallic synthesis, reactions, mechanisms, homogeneous catalysis, and more
- Informs and updates readers on the latest developments in the field
- Carefully edited to provide easy-to-read material
Researchers involved in Organometallic Chemistry from a wide perspective, including synthetic protocols, mechanistic studies and practical applications and to those involved in the use of organometallic complexes in homogeneous catalysis
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 25th March 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Pedro J. Pérez (FRSC) graduated in 1991 under the supervision of Prof. Ernesto Carmona (Univ. Sevilla, Spain). As a Fulbright Scholar, he then joined Prof. Brookhart's group at UNC-Chapel Hill (USA). He started an appointment as Assistant Professor at the Universidad de Huelva (Spain) in 1993, where he has been promoted several times until the current position of Professor in Inorganic Chemistry (since 2005). His work is devoted to the development of organometallic complexes of late transition-metal as well as their use as catalysts for transformations involving hydrocarbons, including olefin modification, carbon-hydrogen bond functionalization, and click chemistry. He has been recognized by the RSC with the 2015 Homogeneous Catalysis Award, and by the RSEQ (Spain) with the 2007 Inorganic Chemistry Award and the 2016 Gold Medal Award. In 2014 he joined the National Academy of Sciences of Spain as Corresponding Member.
Homogeneous Catalysis Laboratory, Center for Research in Sustainable Chemistry, Universidad de Huelva, Huelva, Spain
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.