Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Group 6 Metal Fischer Carbene Complexes: Versatile Synthetic Building Blocks
José Barluenga and Enrique Aguilar
2. Recent Advances in Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions With N-Tosylhydrazones
Di Qiu, Fanyang Mo, Yan Zhang and Jianbo Wang
3. Oxidative Functionalization of Late Transition Metal-Carbon Bond
Anna V. Sberegaeva, David Watts and Andrei N. Vedernikov
4. Biaryl Synthesis via C–H Bond Activation: Strategies and Methods
Marco Simonetti, Diego M. Cannas and Igor Larrosa
5. Carbon–Nitrogen Bond Formation Through Cross Dehydrogenative Coupling Reactions
Mattijs Baeten and Bert U. W. Maes
Advances in Organometallic Chemistry, Volume 67 contains authoritative review articles of worldwide known researchers on the field of organometallic chemistry, covering topics in organometallic synthesis, reactions, mechanisms, homogeneous catalysis, and more. Updates in this new volume include chapters on Group 6 Metal Fischer Carbene Complexes: Versatile Synthetic Building Blocks, Recent Advances in Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions With Tosylhydrazones,Oxidative Functionalization of Late Transition Metal-Carbon Bond, and Biaryl Synthesis via C–H Bond Activation: Strategies and Methods. This book will benefit a wide range of researchers involved in organometallic chemistry, including those working on synthetic protocols, mechanistic studies and practical applications.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field of organometallic chemistry
- Covers topics in organometallic synthesis, reactions, mechanisms, homogeneous catalysis, and more
- Informs and updates readers on all the latest developments in the field
- Carefully edited to provide easy-to-read material
Researchers involved in Organometallic Chemistry from a wide perspective, including synthetic protocols, mechanistic studies and practical applications and to those involved in the use of organometallic complexes in homogeneous catalysis
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 9th June 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Pedro J. Pérez (FRSC) graduated in 1991 under the supervision of Prof. Ernesto Carmona (Univ. Sevilla, Spain). As a Fulbright Scholar, he then joined Prof. Brookhart's group at UNC-Chapel Hill (USA). He started an appointment as Assistant Professor at the Universidad de Huelva (Spain) in 1993, where he has been promoted several times until the current position of Professor in Inorganic Chemistry (since 2005). His work is devoted to the development of organometallic complexes of late transition-metal as well as their use as catalysts for transformations involving hydrocarbons, including olefin modification, carbon-hydrogen bond functionalization, and click chemistry. He has been recognized by the RSC with the 2015 Homogeneous Catalysis Award, and by the RSEQ (Spain) with the 2007 Inorganic Chemistry Award and the 2016 Gold Medal Award. In 2014 he joined the National Academy of Sciences of Spain as Corresponding Member.
Homogeneous Catalysis Laboratory, Center for Research in Sustainable Chemistry, Universidad de Huelva, Huelva, Spain