Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Phosphine-Boranes and Related Ambiphilic Compounds: Synthesis, Structure and Coordination to Transition Metals – Didier Bourissou & Ghenwa Bouhadir, Abderrahmane Amgoune
- The Organometallic Chemistry of Group 10 Poly(pyrazolyl)borate Complexes – Ian R. Crossley
Almost all branches of chemistry and material science now interface with organometallic chemistry--the study of compounds containing carbon-metal bonds. This widely acclaimed serial contains authoritative reviews that address all aspects of organometallic chemistry, a field that has expanded enormously since the publication of Volume 1 in 1964.
- Fully updated and expanded to reflect recent advances
- Illustrated with pertinent examples from recent literature
- Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 12th November 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Australian National University, Canberra
Department of Chemistry, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.