- Phosphine-Boranes and Related Ambiphilic Compounds: Synthesis, Structure and Coordination to Transition Metals – Didier Bourissou & Ghenwa Bouhadir, Abderrahmane Amgoune
- The Organometallic Chemistry of Group 10 Poly(pyrazolyl)borate Complexes – Ian R. Crossley
Almost all branches of chemistry and material science now interface with organometallic chemistry--the study of compounds containing carbon-metal bonds. This widely acclaimed serial contains authoritative reviews that address all aspects of organometallic chemistry, a field that has expanded enormously since the publication of Volume 1 in 1964.
- Fully updated and expanded to reflect recent advances
- Illustrated with pertinent examples from recent literature
- Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 12th November 2010
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Australian National University, Canberra
Department of Chemistry, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, USA