Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Marijuana Toxicology
2. In silico applications in tox
3. Melatonin and Neurodegeneration: From Neurotoxic Environment To Cell Resilience
4. Nitrative stress
Advances in Molecular Toxicology, Volume Thirteen, features the latest advances in the subspecialties of the broad area of molecular toxicology. This series details the study of the molecular basis of toxicology by which a vast array of agents encountered in the human environment, and produced by the human body, manifest themselves as toxins. The work not only documents these examples, but also covers the complex web of chemical and biological events that give rise to toxin-induced symptoms and disease. The new technologies that are being harnessed to analyze and understand these events are also reviewed by leading experts in the field.
- Provides cutting-edge reviews by leading workers in the discipline
- Includes in-depth dissection of the molecular aspects that are of interest to a broad range of scientists, physicians and students in the allied disciplines
- Presents leading-edge applications of technological innovations in chemistry, biochemistry and molecular medicine
Academics in the field of chemistry, biochemistry, toxicology, pharmacology and medicine; for Government agencies and those in industry; pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 9th October 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. James Fishbein works at the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland.
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, USA
Dr. Jacqueline Heilman works at Exponent, Inc., Washington, DC, USA
Exponent, Inc., Washington, DC, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.